Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bouncing Email Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hi Rob,

The GB4000 is not the only pad device that generates a carrier. The F125, F165 and F170 have mulitple channels and one of them can be used as an RF carrier.

Also, the FDS signal processor can be used with Frex (running on your PC) to generate clean square waves. I've head of fantastic results using Frex.

And this device also generates an RF carrier (only up to 350kHz, but according to reports this is working very well, maybe as good as the GB4000).

I've measured the frequencies using Frex and they are well within 1Hz up into the kHz range (on several PCs). This is much better than 1% accuracy and therefor fine for Rifing.

So for those on a tight budget there are cheap, effective alternatives

Bouncing Email Chat with me Rob Cassteele's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Dear Bill,

You are absolutely right!
    But it can be done cheaper than frex (wich is share ware and not free.
    I still have a PC with Blaster5 for connection to any amplifier.
    But I studied hard on the Rife subject, and I have reason to doubt any machine or program based on the CAFL.
    Once you have money to buy I would chose a GB 4000 over a Global wellness. If I did not have to travel that much I would have had a ray tube model, but the best alternative in my opinion is as you may know by noiw, the GB4000.
    I know the F models, but for most people the programming is an issue, and stand allone F models lack in power, so you need a good amplifier=money.
    The "F models are not cheap btw.

Rob

I think I posted enough on how to build a machine if you are pennyless, but if you save and want to try anything:
    The GB4000 is the simplest to operate device with a carrier wave, and with the click of a button it is a Crane Audio device! But personally I think Rife and Hoyland were closer to the truth than Crane ever could come. This knowledge is the reason for my choice.